Unhealthy Habits

We all have unhealthy habits which we need to change. Those unhealthy habits brings out the negative side of us.

Here are some examples of bad habits that I see everyday and do sometimes. Hehehehe.

Bad Habit: Eating junk foods. According to Wikipedia, junk foods are foods which are perceived to have little or no nutritional value, or to products with nutritional value but which also have ingredients considered unhealthy when regularly eaten, or to those considered unhealthy to consume at all.

Solution: Eat sandwiches with mayo or fruits instead of junk food. Another alternative are peanuts. Healthy and nutritious. I think, it's OK to eat junk foods once a week. After eating, be sure to drink plenty of water or fruit juices.

Bad Habit: Sleep late. Yeah, this is my weekdays bad habit. I'm already used to it. My everyday sleep is only 6 hours & 30 minutes.
Solution: Be sure to sleep 8-12 hours a day. It's up to you if you will sleep regularly.

Bad Habit: Not exercising. Because of busy schedule and workdays, I do not have time for exercise. That's why, with a simple stretching or physical activity, I feel weak.
Solution: Give time for exercise. Do some simple exercises like jumping jack and jogging. 30minutes may be enough if you are a busy one.

Bad Habit: Eating Late. I don't eat on time because I watch TV first.
Solution: Before doing anything, make sure to eat your meal first because skipping meals may cause ulcer.



January 12, 2010

2 Response to "Unhealthy Habits"

  1. The best way to speed up your metabolism is to eat breakfast, even if you have to eat it on the bus. Plus maybe you need to be sleeping more, go to be a little earlier. Also you need to be eating more fruits and vegetables. And you need to be eating more frequently, every 3 hours you should be eating, even if it is just a piece of fruit.

    acne says:

    Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this issue,so thanks for sharing. I'll probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing

Post a Comment